Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Sunday

More sneaky peeks

IMG_6317

These were all taken at a place called Unity village. We were shushed, told we weren't allowed and rained on...yet there are too many fantastic pictures to count. It was a great evening.
(forgive color issues, still not calibrated)

IMG_5885
IMG_5961
Here's an abbreviation of my very first face to face conversation with the above family...
ME: "Hey, how's it going."
FAMILY: "This place is beautiful"
ME: "Yes it is. I was kinda looking at that dumpster over there..."
FAMILY: "Um...OK, lets go"
The rest is history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!! I can not wait to see the rest! Well I guess I can cuz I dont have a choice! We had a great time thanks for making our photo shoot so much fun!

Anonymous said...

me again... I can not get our shoot out of my mind! You have inspired me! I wish I would have had my whits about me to have scheduled some time with you to pick your brain and eat chocolate together... Come this spring and lets do chocolate! watch out because I may just email you some of my pictures to get your input on them!