Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Monday

Big post

Literally.

Now, to introduce the coolest family. We went to a really fun part of Kansas City I had never seen. It happened to be an eighth birthday that day as well. The first ten minutes of meeting the kids they wouldn't glance in my direction. I think they warmed up seeing as on the way home they asked Mom if I could come to the birthday dinner too. That completely made my night. Thanks for thinking of me. It was fun being able to look back going through your pictures.

Without futher typing..

IMG_5580bw

IMG_5591crop

IMG_5600bwdyph

IMG_5602

IMG_5606bw

IMG_5610bw

IMG_5617crop

IMG_5621crop

IMG_5628crop

IMG_5682cyph

IMG_5691crop

dyph
This was the actual picture he took. Mom, he might have a future in photography.
IMG_4641dyph

IMG_5709crop

IMG_5715crop

IMG_5738

IMG_5727crop

IMG_5721crop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, these photos are amazing, you are amazing! You are truly gifted, we were so blessed to meet you and have this experience with you. My kids love you and ask to see you again. I can't thank you enough, I can't wait to see the rest!! We had a blast! Madalyn King

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVe the one of the kids dancing with those faces at each other. So classic. These are awesome photos!