Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Wednesday

Happy Flowers

The very talented Pam from the local flower shop, Flower Happy, and I have been working on getting her portfolio together. Talented and uber-busy, it seems we've just been spinning the wheels getting this book together.

But, at last, there is something to show for all the hard work. To be honest, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Pam is an extremely gifted florist. She turns everything she touches into gold.

Literally, there's gold dust on some of these beauties.


Page-7

Page-8

Page-5

Page-12

page-2

Page3

Page-4

Page-6



Page-10

If you are in Hamilton, and in need of some serious floral therapy...call Pam, 406.363.4318.

Seriously, she's awesome.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Wow! Those flowers are so vibrant, I felt like putting my face up to the screen to smell them.

Destiny Rayburn said...

I had the privilege of working with Pam when I was in high school and she truly is AMAZING! I was so excited to see this post. How fun! HI PAM :)