Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Thursday

The not-vintage

IMG_5972-Edit

Vintage has become trendy these days.
Not that I myself don't appreciate my great grandmothers apron I could sell for a fortune on Etsy..
But sometimes you want to celebrate the right now.

As it is.

Perhaps it too shall look vintage in years from now.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm a trendy photographer. After all, I am influenced by the latest and greatest.

But I like to think there's that bit of me and my client in there that's timeless and beautiful. After all, that's what makes those old vintage things so great.

IMG_5995-Edit2

IMG_6026-Edit

IMG_6067-Edit

My sister, the assister....
Yes, I just said that.
IMG_6054-Edit

IMG_6053-Edit

IMG_6082-Edit

IMG_6124-Edit

IMG_6133-Edit

You may recognize this spot in San Diego...the inspirational and gorgeous Balboa park. It's like Disneyland for a photo shoot (because the real Disneyland isn't nearly as great as you would think for such things)

I even got a ride...because it's a long way walking around that place.

Imagine if you could get one of these at the real Disneyland.

IMG_6147-Edit

...and with that, we're done.
IMG_6159-Edit

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you get my teeth to look like hers? :)

Rach said...

Those are great, I really like the one with the reflection of the water.

Allie Girl said...

Ahh...you're back!!! Gorgeous pictures as always!