Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

Hello you...

IMG_8907-Edit

When you're pregnant, you seem to notice all the other pregnant ladies around you. Really, it seems like they are EVERYWHERE. Or maybe it's just because I now live in Utah and there really is an extraordinary number of women who happen to be with child.

Either way it also goes for everyone having children. Spring has sprung, and there are some seriously cute newbies to snuggle. And catch an occasional frame or two.

Every shoot without fail, there is a classic Pirate shot.

Good thing my boys like pirates, because we happen to be getting one more of these come December.

IMG_8895-Edit

IMG_8918-Edit

No comments: