Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

Thumbs Up

IMG_9593-Edit

Large groups of people can be a challenge.

Except when they all know how to co-ordinate, not match. (Who would have guessed plaid)


And when I happen to have spent summers floating the river with them growing up.

And when you know the kids well enough to tell them to knock it off.

So I guess, they can be.  But this group wasn't.  We were chased by the setting sun and had a two hour window where we wouldn't have to photo-shop anyone in the picture and came out two thumbs up.

IMG_9612

IMG_9566

IMG_9754

IMG_9698

Ok, maybe just one thumb up...
IMG_9670

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These rock!! Love them!

The Walkers said...

Wow Paco, these are impressive. I can't believe you got most the kids to look and even smile. I LOVE them.