Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Wednesday

Woot woot...back on the blog train.

After a year long "break"  I'm back.  I had a baby.  And surgery.  And we moved into a house.  I've been taking limited clients the whole time, but realized I'd let me potential clients down.  Everything on my portfolio and blog are over 2 years old.  

So slowly, but surely, I'm updating with all the amazing photos I've taken in the past little bit.  Well, on top of the amazing things I've been doing at home.  Nothing (even my business) is more important than taking care of my health and my family.  Here goes... The beautiful wedding of Chelle and Jesse. IMG_7593.jpg . IMG_7581.jpg . IMG_7152.jpg . IMG_7091.jpg . IMG_7087.jpg . IMG_7081.jpg . IMG_7481.jpg . IMG_7472.jpg . IMG_7261.jpg . IMG_7658.jpg

No comments: