Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Sunday

Happy Mothers

-Day.
After all, it is a day for Mom's to be Happy right?
If you are a Mom, chances are you are pretty happy about it.

We all know there are days.
There are tears.
There are sticky fingers.
And life still has to be cleaned up after.
Which would not happen, were it not for Moms.

I adore portraits of Mothers,
whether they are by themselves (it's true, sometimes it happens)
or in the act of being a Mom.

It is beautiful, rare, and priceless.
It is why I take pictures to begin with.
Selfish, but true.

Here's to Mother's out there.

IMG_5101

IMG_2118

...And my Mother.
Thanks Mom.
IMG_2291

No comments: