Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Saturday

Time flies when you're having fun.

You know, a week isn't nearly enough time to fit in everything I had to get done this month. Yup, I'm out of town three of the four weeks of may.

Perhaps I'll post from our next destination, but don't count on it. Until, then, I'll give you a few of my faves from San Diego.

And those in live in San Diego, you will never guess where this is...it's my secret.

IMG_1902

IMG_1919

Those in LA should know where this is.

IMG_5151

IMG_5137

There are more where these came from. And plenty more when I get back.

I'm off, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kristi David said...

Oh! I love these a little darker!! So many good ones to choose from! You've got talent lady :)