Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Monday

Ack, I'm back.

Three children and I.

4000 miles

Two weeks.

Over fifty hours in the car.

10 states.

Thousands of pictures.

And we've arrived home.

I feel a bit like this...


IMG_5852

Really though, I'll be fine. As will those whom are waiting patiently for their pictures (which are ah hem, BEAUTIFUL...all of them....)

I'm kicking it off with a big Congrats to the Grad.

IMG_5415

IMG_5417

IMG_5438


3 comments:

McAtee Family said...

Kris - that is the most AMAZING picture of Chloe! She is gorgeous and the picture does her justice.

Unknown said...

Oh boy...now we're all dying to see the rest! I figured it would be a least two weeks! That picture of the graduates throwing their caps is so stark!

Rach said...

The one of Boyd and Chloe is so sweet. I love it!