Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Thursday

Under the pier

IMG_5057-(2)

I guess you're not supposed to go under there.

You're not allowed to take pictures with "big" cameras at the carousel either
(yes, I got in trouble on a shoot...)

What we did do that didn't get us in trouble was get some great shots.

IMG_5068

IMG_5108

IMG_5116

IMG_5081

IMG_5071

IMG_5074

IMG_5047-(2)

IMG_5033-(2)

IMG_5031

IMG_5063-(2)

It was great getting to know your family.
I'm so grateful for your husband/father and his service to our country and the sacrifice you make while he's away.

****If you are current military, let me know.
I've got my own way of saying thanks.

No comments: