Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

Go to bed

It's a sad but true fact that I am toast tonight.

You come here for pictures, and you don't need to hear my *ah hem* case for how I have more to do than daylight hours. That's saying a lot, because Montana has all of 5 hours of dark at the moment.

The blog has fallen to the wayside of client orders, taking pictures, a trip to Florida for an ahhh-mazing wedding, getting ready for a camp, cleaning house, and oh, taking care of the kiddos. Really though, if you just toss some food and water in front of the TV you don't even have to watch them...OK, OK...I kid I kid.

Enough.

Back to the pictures.

My sister is getting married in November. I'm so excited. We got to hit their favorite stomping ground and do pictures, downtown, my way.

These aren't all of them (because I've promised I'll get to bed a decent hour) but some of my favorites nevertheless.


IMG_2298os

IMG_2487

IMG_2404

Noah, you know I love you.
This one is really one of my favorites.

IMG_2465

More to come.
Soon.

1 comment:

Allie and Noah said...

We r so HOT:) I love u sister!!!!