Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

"Oooh, baby I love your way."

The 90's station gets me every time.

So do the wee ones.

Especially when they're cousins; and I gotta admit. There are a lot of cousins between my husband and I.

We got to stop by on our grand adventure across the middle of the country and meet/take pictures of this one. I've got a few more in my back pocket, but as for now, these will have to do.

IMG_5078T
IMG_5077T

IMG_5088T

IMG_6288T

IMG_6291T

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a doll!!! How fun to see them!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much! We love them!

Rach said...

Oh she is precious! I like the family photo, it's great.