Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Wednesday

Be still my heart

I don't know what it is about the air in Kansas City (could it be the humidity?), but it makes for killer family portraits. Narrowing down pictures to post really hurts for the next couple of sessions.

These were taken in Liberty, Missouri. My newest favorite place to stomp some photographic ground.

IMG_5575

IMG_5600

Mom bling-ed her shoes.
AWESOME.

IMG_5620

IMG_5636

IMG_5629

IMG_5678

IMG_5676

IMG_5632

IMG_5685

Attention all married-with-children folks out there:
You want pictures together.
Just the two of you.
Without your children.
Trust me, it's worth it.


IMG_5713

IMG_5706

IMG_5769

Thank You Grossman family, you guys are pretty dang fun to work with.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh.my.gosh.

McAtee Family said...

These are amazing - how rockin' is Heather for just having had a baby?

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!

Rach said...

These pictures are great! I especially like the last one.