Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Saturday

Busy Bee

I've have more than a few people tell me I'm busy lately.

Um, yes. Thank You.

Nothing I haven't brought upon myself And nothing that can chase away that stifled desire to close my eyes and nap every warm summer afternoon.

You don't know heaven until you've experienced Montana summers. They're perfect for afternoon napping.

Back to the busy.

I like to let my blog world know I'm a person/Mom/wife too. And to say in most circles that photography is not the center of my universe is heresy, but it isn't.

It is a huge part and very important to me. But there a lots of other parts that make up my whole.

Take for instance the newest teeny tiny part.

IMG_6698

Meet Po.
My husband insists he isn't a real dog.
I insist he's perfect for us.
And travel sized to boot.

He likes the mustard...

IMG_6712
And my youngest insists on dumping spoonfuls of milk and lucky charms. Do you see the X?
IMG_6709
My daughter is old enough to catch on that I'm a photographer and do "sessions" with other people.

She and her bear dressed the same and wanted a "session". Could I really say no?
IMG_6420

IMG_6413
She also wanted some pictures of her and her cousin.
(there might be a pattern forming here)
IMG_6721

A picnic on a dirt hill in Montana.
IMG_6731

So you see, I'm busy.
But it's the best kind of busy there is.

*(photoshop geeks...all these were edited in Lightroom, and Lightroom alone...I heart Lightroom)

No comments: