Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Thursday

To be one again...

IMG_5307

This is what I think being one feels like. It kind of makes me want to be tossed in the air too...

IMG_5245

IMG_5317

IMG_5325

IMG_5253

IMG_5360

Mom is a friend of mine who called me up after browsing my website. She said I would be the "perfect photographer" for her little girl...meaning that sitting still was totally out of the question. Thank goodness.

We hopped into the field next to my house for the session. I went well, don't you think?

IMG_5298

Mom also happens to be a uber-talented writer, so I thought she should have something to publish with her stories.

Stunning. (I kept wanting to touch her hair...it look like it came out of a movie...)

IMG_5390

1 comment:

Rach said...

These are beautiful! I especially like the shot of the little girls hand and her blue sleeve in the grass! :)