Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Thursday

Life's a beach

IMG_2102

Fresh Ocean air, crashing waves, and a little bit of sunshine. This is a belated post from our San Diego foray. It was our first day there. We had a motorhome at the beach. I've come to the conclusion there is no other way to do it. Most clients aren't so lucky that I bring a bathroom, kitchen and bed with me.

But these aren't just ordinary clients. Stay with me here....She is a cousin of my cousin on his Dad's side. He is my cousin by his Mom's side. She (the girl in the picture) has a cousin (on her Mom's side...so not my cousin's actual cousin) who married my husband's sister.
Chew on that for a bit.

I love good back stories and small towns make for good stuff.
Don't worry though, her husband also happens to be from Tahiti.
The beach lights him up a little bit.

IMG_2082IMG_2010

IMG_2021

IMG_1941

IMG_1930

IMG_1927
IMG_1926
IMG_1928

IMG_2121

IMG_2116

IMG_2123

IMG_2127

IMG_2137

IMG_2164

IMG_2168

IMG_2152

1 comment:

Kristi David said...

You've done such a beautiful job! I can't wait for the book!