Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Wednesday

The Idaho Project

IMG_8967-Edit

Meet Rachel, the adorable graduate who drove half way across the United State to get her senior pictures done.

In Idaho.

IMG_8951-Edit

She's more urban than not so we found some fun things downtown.

IMG_8976-Edit

IMG_9025-Edit

IMG_9032-Edit

IMG_9047-Edit

IMG_9065-Edit
(this particular portrait makes my heart sing about the new Lightroom)

And then she met the country.
Snow covered fields, Grand Tetons in the distance.
The kind of country that makes my heart sing.
IMG_9204-Edit

IMG_9118-Edit

IMG_9126-Edit
I think it suits her.

It was a pleasure meeting you, shooting you,
and have some serious fun when you come back for college.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's adorable. I think the last one is my favorite!