Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Monday

14 Days Later

IMG_5003

I don't suppose that I am allowed to be this sick for this long.

My children unfortunately still are, well, getting to be again. The fever has hit the youngest two today (it started with me last week, worked down my husband and daughter)

Luckily this drooling man gets a free ticket to stay home from school and watch the Star Wars trilogy.

Again.

Which means I am still on nurse duty and get to watch the Stars Wars trilogy.

Again.

Which of course means my camera will stay on the shelf a while longer.

Again.

Stay with me in patience, there are things (not of the sick variety) to come.

No comments: