Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Monday

Hidden treasures

IMG_6404
I've been cleaning house computer-wise and found some fun ones. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think I posted them before, but they sure turned out nice.
And for the record, I am adoring lightroom to turn things black and white. That's how I did the above gems.
I also happened to *gasp* take pictures of my own children. We're still coming out of our "sick" phase of this winter, but I should be hearing out of my left ear any day now. (This also bodes well for the sessions that were so rudely delayed.)
This is one of his trademark moves. Someday, the ladies will appreciate it.

IMG_9879

IMG_9889
I never realized their eyes are verging on the same color. Also for the record, that is a maple syrup mustache
Never leave a mug of maple syrup in front of a kid who loves chocolate milk.
I'm just sayin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these...never saw them before until you posted them on your other blog the other day.