Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Monday

C'est Moi

All photographers have it. Or rather,
don't have it.

Pictures of themselves.

Alone.

Not making a funny face and pointing the camera at themselves
(or in the mirror holding their camera...the O.G. of self portraits)

Seeing that spring is beginning to get to sprunging, I had my dear husband point the camera my way. You gotta know what I look like right?

I am a narcissist of the worst variety. No picture of me is nearly as great as the one I see in my head. I prefer to think I look like the classically-tall-greek-goddess version of myself rather than the smile-til-your-eyes-shut-chicklet-teeth version.

So, here I am, as I am.

IMG_0158pool
IMG_0172dyph

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And....your mom is going to love this!
Hey, what are the chances that you'll be in Utah during the middle of March?

Tiffany said...

These are awesome!! It is fun to see you on that side of the camera!!
I had some done last week, I have not seen them yet~ I will post some if I like the way I look :)