Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Wednesday

Apologies.

I've got some good stuff coming up. I really do.

I've got three children with a killer cold AND pink eye.

I've also got whatever they've got.

And

A rescheduled fifth birthday party to pull off.

So, I'm sorry. When I'm back on my feet, there are some exciting things that will be finished when I can function.

*Like my Kansas City trip...look for it, it's so cool it's got it's own blog

AND

*A photo class for my beloved Hamilton.

Please don't give up on me yet. (I'd post pictures, but trust me, it is UGLY around here.)

1 comment:

The Fullante Family said...

So sorry to hear that the sickies have hit! Can't wait to see everything...and you KNOW I can't wait to hear about "a photo class for my beloved Hamilton"!