Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Thursday

A little pop

lydiablack

I took it as a sign that I needed to attend to things as a Mom when my four (soon to be five) year old daughter was sitting at the table making invitations for her upcoming birthday party I have yet to plan. I'm still cleaning up the holiday rubble...

It's exciting to turn five.

It's also exciting to come up with something for her (well, mine...she already made her) invites.

Kind of a tradition of mine.

Needless to say, I can't invite everyone, but you can catch a sneek peek of what the cool people on my soon-to-be-five-year-old's list are getting in the next week.

No comments: