Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Saturday

Up and Coming

Every once in a while you get a chance to do things a little differently. This time, I took a fresh off the plane California girl out in the snow, on a pretty stinkin' cold day, wearing something more suitable for the boardwalk then the back roads of Montana, and got some amazing shots to use for her portfolio. Anything she'll be asked to do modeling-wise will seem like cake. A while back I took some beautiful images of her equally gorgeous Mom. Take a good look, I'm sure this won't be that last we see of this stunner...
IMG_0514crop

IMG_0495dyph

IMG_0457cropIMG_0466crop

IMG_0478

IMG_0631
I really could have posted nearly all 100 images, but I gotta keep on my toes with editing down. We ended up in a beautiful piece of property (that happens to be for sale, you'd better buy it before I do) with some great windows and claw foot tub. It was a good break from the cold, and wasn't half bad for pictures either.

IMG_0604crop

IMG_0577crop

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chloe's gonna be jealous! And yes, that is my house! ;)

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Gorgeous photos! Let me know when you come to KC again!!!