Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Saturday

Ten Years.

It's amazing how time flies. This family is dear to my heart. She was my roomate in college, he got us kicked out of more movie theaters than I can count. They have procreated and will (like most of us) get what they deserve :) Seriously though, their kids are the best of two of the best people I've had the pleasure of getting into lots of trouble with.
Need I even have to say that this was a good time?


IMG_9944

IMG_4880IMG_4876crop

IMG_9930

syddyph

IMG_4918

IMG_4900

IMG_4894

IMG_4904

4 comments:

Liz said...

Forgot to mention you are related to the cute guy she is with... Love the pictures. They are an adorable family.

- said...

YEAH!!!!!! They look great! I love Cash's and Syd's- (well and Rosco's and the fam one and. . .)
you are the best!

Cathy Lewis said...

How fun to see Johnny trying to look innocent!! Thanks so much, Kristen! (Laura's mom)

Kristi David said...

I love these shots of them. My favorite is the close-up of Cash!