Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Friday

Apple-bottom Jeans

Is Apple-bottom supposed to be two words or one?

When in doubt, hyphenate.

I've been dying to get to these images for a few weeks now.

This is my niece who spent 18 hours in the car (in one day!) with me and my children driving back from Kansas City. The least I could do is some portraits when we got back to the beautiful valley we call home. (If any of you are still confused as to where I live, watch A River Runs Through It. That's home.)

We had a great trip, with grand adventures. How many girls can say they spent their sweet sixteen in a mini-party-van driving all day?

Not many I tell you. And they would be jealous if they only knew...


Happy Sweet Sixteen Hunter, you are absolutely beautiful.


<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=


<span class=


<span class=

A great perk of having Hunter here was her ability to get the pack of boy cousins that live here together for pictures.

Have I mentioned there are LOTS of cousins between our families?

And yes, good looking just comes with the genes.

IMG_6476T

IMG_6430T

IMG_6451T

2 comments:

Aubrey :) said...

Oh my gosh, she's soooo beautiful! I wish I had your skill at photoshop!

Have a blessed day! said...

These are amazing photos!