Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

Summer update...

IMG_2220bw

I'm back from Girl's Camp.

It rocked.

We were eaten alive by mosquitoes.

BUT,


IMG_8050

...we skipped rocks (and all those other things you do at camp).

The itching has worn off, but the great times should "linger longer".

IMG_2238bw

I also thought it would be fun to share what happens in our house when it's hot and water is allowed wherever and whenever the kids want.

IMG_8133

IMG_8138

I get my windows done and little one learns the joy of squirting water in his own face.

IMG_8155dyph

I believe I've got some wedding pictures coming up...stay tuned ;)

No comments: