Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Sunday

Wonderful


IMG_6932

Meet Shane and Helen. Some of the most wonderful people I've had the pleasure of photographing. They welcomed me (and my camera) into their most special day without a moments hesitation.

I've got stories and a few hundred other images to get up...

but for now...I tease.

IMG_6915ed

And I love Helen

who did not run for the hills (in her gorgeous white gown)

when we pulled up here...

IMG_7112

...for portraits.

Oh yes, there is much more to come.

2 comments:

:: Shane :: said...

Perhaps we're biased, but we think these look pretty sweet :oD

Especially the toilet. Classy.

-The Kingerys

Kiera said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!! That spot is AWESOME! My mom once taught me that "teasing" was not nice...