Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Friday

"Rise and Shout"

IMG_6254

You may not be aware. But we are BYU fans. The post title is the first three words of the fight song.

I, unfortunately, fail my Alma Matter in how the rest of it goes, but my niece probably will not. She has beat the odds and will attending BYU in the fall. Multi-talented and kind of a hoot to hang out with, she might need a stick to fight off the boys (said stick kindly being provided by my husband...)

She packs up and moves closer to our neck of the woods (yay!) and leaves behind the most photographically inspiring Kansas City (boo!)

We couldn't let her leave without a downtown hurrah, right?

IMG_6258



IMG_6189bw

IMG_6191bw

IMG_6179

IMG_6218

IMG_6217

IMG_6204dyph

IMG_6266

IMG_6250bw

Hurrah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are making this so much harder on me! ;)

McAtee Family said...

Oh my...beautiful girl = beautiful pictures!!