Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Monday

Forty and Fabulous

IMG_5527-Edit

I came to Kansas City just after my sister-in-law's birthday. She just turned forty.

"Oh", you say, "you can't broadcast that to the blogging world".

Actually, if I look half as good as this at forty I say flaunt it.

Getting some portraits to celebrate isn't a half bad either. We were driving along downtown and saw some cool patterns and decided to hop out for a quickie.

I don't know which I adore more, her coat or the vintage tile work.
IMG_5530

IMG_5529bw

IMG_5546-Editbw

Happy Birthday Cheryl, and THANK YOU for everything.

You rock!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I was going to say I hope I look that good when I turn 40, but hell, I wish I looked that good now. Looking great Cheryl, happy 40th!

Kiera said...

LOVE them!!! I do have be best lookin' BFF around!

Have a blessed day! said...

I would love to look just an inkling of this fantastic at 40. Cheryl looks amazing...as always, your work is wonderful!