Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Thursday

What starts small...

IMG_1121-Edit

Usually ends up big.

It's pretty common, the "we've never had family pictures" bit. I myself fall into the category occasionally.

This last trip to Kansas City we got to meet up with some cousins. Not only did we kill the session, we had some great food afterwards. Yup, another Diner, Drive-In, and Dive.
If you don't know my obsession with the show and eating at the places when we travel, just ask and brace yourself.

This particular place was pleasantly clean and had, of all the things in the world, root beer cake. Light and fluffy like Grandma used to make.

I digress, we had portraits first. Even though it was chilly, it was relatively quick.

Oh, and did I mention we rocked it?

IMG_1171-Edit

IMG_1183-Edit

Pure En-er-gy!

IMG_1179-Edit

IMG_1187-Edit

IMG_1191-Edit

Broken record moment here. But really, when I say you should have picture of the two of you, this is what I'm talking about. These two were so together you could almost hear them buzz with energy...

IMG_1258-Edit

IMG_1242-Edit

IMG_1235-Edit

IMG_1263-Edit


IMG_1256-Edit

I've got to fit it in somewhere, but she's the most talented beader.
Is that what you call it?
She tried to be modest and not let on, but seriously, she and her sister make some amazing things.

And this last one is my favorite, favorite, favorite.

I want it on my wall.

IMG_1277-Edit

2 comments:

Rach said...

Kris, you are Awesome! Thanks so much! My favorite one of all is the one of us all looking up with the brick wall as the background. I can't wait to hang them all over the house.

ME! said...

Aw beautiful :) You did an amazing job with these! I wish you lived closer I would love for you to do me and the boys!