Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Monday

Homecoming

IMG_1332-Edit

Can you believe I've been in Kansas City for four days? Time flies when you're having fun.

I've had a fantastic time here, and have taken some great portraits. These are near a dear to my heart as they are my niece and her friends homecoming pictures.

The school they go to is an old farm.

Well, we found some of the actual "old farm", i.e. fence and barn, in a field. So on a freezing cold, cloudy evening, we took them out to take pictures.

The tradition is to find a fountain, so it took some convincing to get them into a field of weeds... But I think we all agree it was totally worth it.

My nieces date was quite chivalrous. (It that how it's really spelled?)

IMG_1353-Edit

IMG_1351-Edit

IMG_1349-Edit

IMG_1344-Edit

IMG_1330IMG_1325
IMG_1320IMG_1311

IMG_1305-Edit

1 comment:

Have a blessed day! said...

Wow...you captured the day perfectly. Hunter looks amazing; and your pictures show her true beauty.

LOVE your work!

Jackie