Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

Mmm mhhmmm.

IMG_0632-Edit

You may recognize this family.
We go way back to last fall.

The only difference is this time they've got a new addition.

"What!?!"

IMG_0700-Edit

Not that guy. As cute as he was yelling "what!" at the top of his lungs to hear the echo.

The little one, on the right.

Oh, these children are awesome.

IMG_0638-Edit

We happened to have grandparents too.
I'm a firm believer in couples of any age, having great portraits of themselves.

IMG_0558-Edit

IMG_0573-Edit

What fun folks. It was a split shoot, in that we did some in the morning and some in the afternoon after the kids got out of school.

There are so many to get through, this is only part 1 blog post.

Sorry Kiera. I'm terrible. I adore them all.

IMG_0453-Edit-2

IMG_0445-Edit

And....
how you know brother is done for the morning.
No amount of lollipops or fresh-makers are going to make this guy happy.
He was in a great mood after nap time.

IMG_0592-Edit

She was just in a great mood.

IMG_0485-Edit

IMG_0464-Edit

I've got lots coming.
Now that I'm back in town and settling back into the edit, eat, sleep, kids, edit cycle; all is well.

As much fun as my little va-cay was, it's good to be back in my home with my kids watching snow drift around outside.

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Yup... the best way to start my morning for sure! I am a lucky girl that is for sure!
Thanks Kris...for offering too many "good ones" to have just ONE Christmas card...

McAtee Family said...

Oh my - these are amazing as usual. It helps that you have the cutest little subjects!!!

Unknown said...

I could never pick either!! Love that blue wall...it just pops! I know this is just the tip of the iceberg!