Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

Bitterroot Valley Mini-Sessions

IMG_3314

My busy-ness (*cough* procrastinator-ness) has left me at a loss for planning a mini-session day in my hometown.

Luckily,

I live here

and

so do you!

In celebration of such a fun coincidence I'm offering the Anytime Mini-Session.

It starts at $175, takes 20 minutes or less, and gets you 5-10 medium resolution digital negatives of your fun (or funky) family to choose from. I even perfection edit your very favorite image.

There's no charge if you come to my house or the lovely Daly Mansion (the leaves are UNREAL when they change...) $25 for a travel fee anywhere in the valley ending in Missoula.

This is perfect for those just wanting a family portrait for your Christmas cards. You can order your own, or have some custom designed by yours truly.

Call TODAY. This offer is only good through October 31st. The clock is ticking...

*If you are needing the full out session, I can do that too. Check out my price book to see all the details.

IMG_2927-copy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I see these pictures, I can't believe I lived there. Sigh...

Destiny Rayburn said...

I miss the Bitterroot... Nothing will ever compare. Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture! Destiny Rayburn (Robert and DeLis Olsens' daughter)