Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Thursday

The fox hunt

Every night in the field we share with our neighbors, there is a fox who torments the neighborhood dogs. My dog Po (whom could easily catch said wiley fox) always seems to pull up short and just bark a bit. Our good friends (and neighbors) dog will catch the fox and simply tumble it to the ground. Good thing Abby has a little more sense in her head.

Yet another long awaited session I am still pouring through. (Eeeek, I get giddy every time)
*Just a little FYI for the general public...sunburns cannot be photoshopped out. Wrinkles and bad camera angles can be "fixed", but sunburns will look like just that...

It is summer after all. Luckily for us sunburns fade quickly and the sun still stays just long enough in case you wanted to go on a fox hunt one night...

Meet Abby the fearless fox wrestler.

_MG_9987-Edit
And her fearless leaders...
_MG_0087-Edit

_MG_0092-Edit

_MG_9891-Edit

_MG_9865-Edit

IMG_5312-Edit
And a final bit of show and tell for today...
IMG_5366-Edit
"What a short post" you say.
I agree.
More to come soon....

No comments: