Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

The Cross Over

IMG_2760

Why can't some of my personal posts cross over to this blog?

After all, I'm a little shorter on time than your average single photographer.

While it's true I've got some great projects to post (allllmost there...) I've also got some don't-you-wish-you-lived-here pictures.

This is where we ended up on our hike the other day. Five kids, Three Mom's, Two and a half dogs, two backpacks, and one stinkin' beautiful day and unreal scenery.

IMG_2755

IMG_2758

The rare shot of me and mine.
And yes, that is the 1/2 dog we are referring too.
It is a he, and he is full grown.

IMG_2766

No comments: