Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Saturday

Now getting ready for the Season...

I'm offering cards this year if you are interested in custom Christmas cards.

You've got the beautiful portraits, you might want your cards to do them some justice...

front
_MG_9965

back
Untitled-1

I custom design a card highlighting your images. It will be simple and elegant...no funky backgrounds to distract from YOUR FAMILY here.

Choose from a

4x6 postcard style (shown above):
$75 for the first 25 (includes the design)
$50 for each set of 25 of the same
High quality, linen texture, press printed in full color

5x7 folded:
$125 for the first 25
$75 for each set of 25 of the same
Same high quality, linene texture, press printed in full color

No comments: