Hi, I'm Kris.

Welcome to Meet My Camera, the blog.

Chances you are here because you know someone who loves their portraits, or me, or both.

Look around. Enjoy. Call me for your own.

Tuesday

Today is...

My son's birthday.

He turns four. Phew, we've made it another year.

One of my favorite traditions are my kids birthday invitations. He loves anything Star Wars, Transformers, or Ratchet and Clank (don't ask). So in light of it all, I made some that were perfectly him...

ottoside22

Ottoside12

Really, you're invited if you want to come. I hear there's going to be cotton candy there...

1 comment:

summer said...

Hey, I have two seconds, and I just found you and wanted to say hello!! You pics are beautiful, I am not surprised at all, it screams you! I will have to check in again and check out what you have been up to more. Take care!!